Emmetron has designed and developed a unique solution for the monitoring of Aids to Navigation network.
The System :
• Offers Ad-hoc on-line monitoring of the AtoN infrastructure support equipment in any location within the complex of Greek islands
• Enables of on-line remote control and automated testing of support equipment devices
• Accumulates and records, in a central database, of all gathered data, offering statistical evaluation and data auditing
• Reports and logs of all warnings alarms and station accesses readily available with advanced notifications
• Asset management of site equipment
The System is approved by the Greek Navy and a pilot installation is operating for 1 year!